It is time to kick off 2017… are you ready? I have decided to skip resolutions for the first year EVER. Instead, I am focusing on monthly goal setting. Basically, I love resolutions SO MUCH that I decided I want to make them 12 times a year, instead of only once. If you are looking for some healthy & happy tips to make 2017 your best year ever, I’ve got you covered!
25 Tips to Make 2017 Your Best Year Ever!
1. Get More Sleep! Sleep is SO important, so set a bedtime and STICK TO IT!
2. Exercise 3 times a week. Bring on the endorphins!
3. Try meditation.
4. Start a Thankful Journal. Each night write down 10 things you are thankful for.
5. Master time management. Figure out where your time is going and if you are using it wisely.
6. Create a vision board.
7. Eat more probiotics.
8. Clean out your closet. (not sure where to start? Check out the Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up)
9. Schedule doctor’s appointments with your primary, your gyno and the dentist.
10. Try to learn something new every week.
11. Make self-care a priority.
12. Wake up early. (check out Miracle Morning)
13. Create a budget and stick to it.
14. Save more money this year than you did last year.
15. Plan a girls night once a month.
16. Throw out old makeup and toiletries.
17. Write & send a letter to someone you love once a month. (you can try for once a week if you are feeling ambitious)
18. Plan regular date nights with your husband. (even if your “date” is a movie on the couch once the kids go to bed)
19. Unplug from social media at least one weekend a month.
20. Say “Yes” to your kids more. (check out this great post from Kristen over at Mommy in Sports)
21. Find a planner that works for you and USE it. (I am actually trying a bullet journal this year… stay tuned for a post on that!)
22. Unsubscribe to emails you no longer need/use.
23. Start weekly meal planning. It will save you money & time.
24. Read more. (or listen to audio books)
25. Make an effort to focus on the POSITIVE in every situation.
I hope I inspired you to make some healthy changes in 2017. A few of my own goals include: Hop on Facebook Live twice a month, build my email subscribers, spend less time on my phone, more time with my kids and get back to waking up at 5am. 🙂