- It’s the complete picture. Now you can achieve an entire look-including the footwear. Who doesn’t like a little something new?
- Still personalized to you, but with a lot more choice. They have an assortment of over 200 spring shoe styles, and that’s just to start.
- Access to the latest trends from tried & trusted brands. Stitch Fix is offering TOMS, Dolce Vita, Nine West, Franco Sarto, Seychelles, Diba & Kenneth Cole.
- The perfect fit. They have sizes ranging from 6-10, and also carry half sizes!
- Exclusive shoes for your Fixes. Just like 41Hawthorn, Pixley and Market & Spruce, they carry some shoe styles that are made just Stitch Fix. That means, you can’t find them anywhere else.
For my last fix, I only kept one item (out of 5) which was okay, since my stylist gave me exactly what I was asking for (Easter/baby shower dresses) and even gave me two dresses that I had pinned on my “Mommy Fashion” board. I just didn’t LOVE any of them once they were actually on. However, the top I did keep I am completely obsessed with and it is something I would NEVER pick out for myself. (& isn’t that kind of the whole point of Stitch Fix?) I know I will get a ton of use out of it in the spring & summer.
|I kept the flower top & sent the rest back.|
I’m also a part of a super fun Facebook group where you can buy, sell or trade your Stitch Fix items. So if you like 3 or 4 pieces, you can offer up the 5th item on the board so everyone can get the 25% discount. The ladies also post pictures of their boxes and try on items in the comments of what they got, which is SO much fun to see! It gives you a great idea of what other people are getting and gives you new ideas to pin for your stylist to see. If you want to try out Stitch Fix for yourself, I would love it if you used my affiliate link!