- What is your favorite vacation spot? Before kids, it was the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. Now our vacations consist of character breakfasts, campfires, & lots of rides! And to be honest, both types of getaways are equally awesome.
- What is your decorating style like? Decorating? What’s that? We moved into our home more than a year ago and we still have done hardly anything to decorate it! But I do like a more clean, modern look. What are your favorite pieces? I love the light fixture over our formal dining room table.
- If you are a mom, how was delivery and labor? I’ve had two c-sections. The first one sucked, since I had low fluid so my son was born at 36 weeks 4 days. I was so nervous! Thankfully, he had no complications. But the c-section was rough, and I was out of it for HOURS afterwards! My daughter went full term and the c-section was so much easier. The recovery was way better & I got to snuggle with her for a few minutes after she was born. I also got to see her soon after that, since I was much more alert.
- What is your favorite healthy snack/meal? My favorite healthy snack is cottage cheese with a drizzle of balsamic glaze. It sounds strange, but it’s super good. I also love Justin’s Maple Almond Butter, I put it on everything.
- What is your favorite TV show/movie? I never watch movies and I rarely get into TV shows, but I am obsessed with reality TV. Obsessed.
- Why did you start your blog? I work in news, and a lot of the anchors and reporters have blogs. They
are mostly single or married without kids. They started coming up to me
and saying “You should start a mommy blog… that stuff you post on
Instagram? People would love to read how you did it!” So I started one, and I love it! Who is your audience? Moms! I think I speak to both working and stay at home moms.
- Who do you go to for advice? My husband. He always has the best advice, since he is very level-headed.
- How do you handle the day to day tasks that you may have? Nothing beats a good to-do list. I prioritize what I need to do that day, from the most important to items that can be put off until the next day if need be. That way I get the ‘musts’ out of the way so I’m not stressed out about it.
- Where is your favorite place to shop? Sephora! I am obsessed with beauty products and trying the latest and greatest creams, eye shadows, or whatever.
- What is your favorite indulgence? I honestly could not think of one thing to put for this answer. I guess I like to indulge in lots of things… I can’t pick a favorite!
- What is your favorite thing to do in the summer? Pool days for sure. I love spending all day in the pool with the kids and my hubby. A few beers, some burgers, and family fun in the sun! It’s the best.
- I drink about 6 cups of coffee a day (easily)
- My elbows are double jointed
- I live in South Florida but rarely go to the beach
- Most of my clothes are black
- I’ve kept a journal since I was a little girl
- I planned my wedding in 8 weeks and bought the first dress I tried on
- I can eat my weight in french onion dip
- I think Latisse is the best invention ever
- I never get sick of the Google maneater commerical (she’s a scary lady! She’s a man gobbler!)
- I’d rather stay home than go out
- I hate getting manicures so my nails always look like crap
Erica at Mini Monets and Mommies
Nicole at One Picky Chick
Taylor at Not Just Another Teen Mom
Lil at Fresh Mama
- What’s one piece of advice you’d give your younger self?
- Do you have any pets? (if so, tell me a bit about them)
- How did you choose the name of your blog?
- What is your all-time favorite meal?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is a name you hate based on a bad grade school experience with someone?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- If you could furnish your entire house, for free, from one catalog/store/website, which would it be?
- What is your favorite blog post you’ve written, so far? (with a link!)
- Tell me three Instagram accounts you think everyone should be following.
- What is your favorite song to sing when no one is around?
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-49936077-1’, ‘workingmommagic.com’);