As I was selecting pictures for my post about Mila’s first birthday party, I couldn’t help thinking about how adorable her little birthday outfit was. It was Janie & Jack and I payed 8 bucks for it. I bought it from another South Florida momma whose daughter wore it once for a photo shoot. It was in prefect condition. (I’m pretty picky about stuff like
|(Sorry, the jacket covers some of the cuteness)|
You know you are always on social media, so why not save some cash while catching up on your friends posts about crossfit or their child’s soccer game? There are tons of groups where moms are selling their kids gently used toys and clothes. Here are some of my favorite! (I am only focusing on Facebook groups)
- Mama Market is a South Florida-based group with more than 9-thousand members. This is where I found Mila’s outfit. I also bought a Ergo carrier in perfect condition for $40, and a huge box of Legos for $10.
- The Official New and Used Gymboree Consignment page boasts more than 17-thousand members, and don’t let the name fool you, you can buy or sell Gymboree, Janie and Jack, Crazy 8 & Gap items here.
- Baby Gap Resell has just under 6-thousand members. Brands included here are Gap, Old Navy, & Converse.
- Mini Boden Addicts brings you adorable duds from this British clothing retailer for a steal, thanks to more than 7-thousand members selling their gently used Boden gear.
- Smocking Hot Mamas has a whopping 50-thousand plus members, and even though it has a pretty specific name, I found tons of stuff on here… not limited to smocked items.
Some of these pages you have to simple ‘like’ the group, other you need to ask to ‘join’ the group, and wait for the admin to approve it. This is just a TINY sampling of the clothing swap/sell sites on Facebook. For example, I found a number of Janie & Jack re-sell shops, and while they may only have a few hundred members, you can still find great stuff!