This post contains affiliate links
I am so excited that it has finally been warm enough to go swimming! I also love all of the fun and playful pool floats I am seeing all over the place, but if you think I am paying $90 for a floating unicorn, you are insane! (I mean, it is cute… but my kids will pop that thing in 20 minutes) Don’t worry, you can still float in style without breaking the bank! I have rounded up some fun pool rafts that are less than $40.
- Donut Pool Float: This pool float is both adorable and functional! You can’t go wrong for only $19!
- Giant Gummy Bear: My son really wants this one, since he LOVES gummy bears and he thinks it would be so fun to have one in the pool. This one also comes in green, but does anyone really want the green gummy bear?
- Ice Pop Float: Just in time for 4th of July! This iconic ‘bomb pop’ raft is 6 feet long and can hold up to 200 pounds!
- Fruit Slice: My kids would love this float, since it could be like their own little island.
- Giant Swan: This is the go-to float making the rounds on Instagram, ever since Taylor Swift posted a pic of her on this bad boy with her man, Calvin Harris. It is on sale right now for $30, which is much lower than it normally costs.
- T-Rex Ride On: I bought this float for my dino loving nephew, and it was a huge hit. A few kids can hop on and they also wrestle it. If flamingos and swans aren’t your thing, this T-Rex is perfect!
- Pineapple Tube: I love all things pineapple, so this bright tube would make my day!
- Giant Pizza Slice: Because pizza and bathing suits totally go together. (ha!)
- Rubber Duckie: From the bath to the pool, this yellow duck is a water play must-have!
- Salted Pretzel: A few people could float around on this bad boy. Super cute and only 15 bucks!
- Lobster: My husband goes lobstering almost every year, so this would be a fun pool float to have, even if it is on the small side.
- Gumball Machine: This looks like a really comfy raft, since you can rest your feet on the bottom half of the gumball machine.
- Flying Pig: This raft just makes me smile… and there are a few versions of this one. (including a cute cow!)
- Watermelon Float: Fruit floats are so hot right now, and this watermelon version is different than the citrus slice on the list since it is more like a tube.
- AhhQua Bar: This this is as cool as it gets! I would love to bring this to the beach, and there is plenty of room for your friends!
There you go! You can still be cool at the pool without spending a ton of money! Which float is your favorite?